E Sai Varshitha is our grade 10 topper with 95.4%, who was confident about her achievement. In this blog, she has shared her success story with us.
1. Did you really expect to be one of the toppers of the school?
a. I always aimed for a good percentage in the board exams. Yes, I did want to top the school.
2. Did you have a fixed pattern of study? How did you prepare for the exam?
a. Once I reached home, daily I finished revising the topics taught in school. This actually helped me a lot. Additionally, we had 2 pre-boards so preparing for these pre-boards was half the battle won.
3. Do solving old question papers help?
a. Yes, definitely. Solving old question papers gives us an idea of the questions and marking scheme. We can focus on and revise the important and demanding topics during revision. It also helps us in time management, track our performance and identify our strengths and weaknesses.
4. What was your day like during the study holidays?
a. I prepared a study time table with adequate time breaks and by listing the subject and topics which are tough. So each day I tried to complete the topics which I have listed down.
b. Additionally, my mom used to track my study progress at the end of the day.
5. What was your coping mechanism during the exams? what was your stress-buster?
a. Listening to music, talking to my parents and friends.
6. What was the highlight of your success?
a. I was delighted to learn that I was one of the toppers in my school with an aggregate of 95 %. Well, wishes and love, that I have received from my friends and family is the best part.
7. And in the age of digital distractions, did you have to stay away from gadgets for the month,
a. I was never addicted to digital gadgets. However, during my preparation times, I stayed away from my phone.
8. How did CMR NPS help in your preparation for the Boards?
a. My teachers were very supportive and they cleared all our doubts and my friends too were very supportive. We helped each other in our own way, explaining important topics, etc
9. How did it feel with the spotlight on you?
a. I worked really hard and did everything possible to achieve success and I am really happy that my hard work has paid off well.
10. The success mantra that you want to share with other students?
a. Have a disciplined approach. The practice is the key and there is no substitute for hard work. Do take enough rest in between.
11. What are your best memories from College?
a. Being a part of the student council for two consecutive years, watching blazing hoops and cheering for our school, field trips, classroom and many more!!!!
E SAI VARSHITHA