Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which are the subjects covered by Montessori schools in Kammanahalli, Bangalore?
Montessori schools typically follow a curriculum that is designed to promote child-centered learning and holistic development. The curriculum typically includes the following subjects:
Lifeskills, Sensorial Activities, Language, Numbers, Cultural Studies (Natural Environemnt), Art and Music.
2. What is the age criteria for enrolling at Montessori schools in Kammanahalli, Bangalore?
Most Montessori schools typically enroll children between the ages of 2.5 to 3 years old.
3. What are the facilities available at Montessori schools?
The facilities available at Montessori schools at CMRNPS are,
Outdoor Play area, Montessori Materials , Library, Arts and Crafts Area, Music and Movement Area.
4. What is the curriculum offered by the CMR NPS Montessori?
The Montessori curriculum at CMR NPS is designed to be flexible and adaptable to meet the needs and interests of individual children. The focus is on providing a child-centered, experiential learning environment that promotes the development of the whole child. CMPNPS ensures that our kids are well-mentored and nurtured in a holistic learning environment with interactive and engaging curricula, following creative teaching methods.
5. How long should a child be in Montessori?
Montessori education is designed to be a three-year cycle.
6. When do children begin writing in a Montessori?
In Montessori education, writing is introduced to children gradually, typically after they have developed their pre-writing skills through practical life and sensorial activities.