Parents can submit their requests for transportation to the office at the time of admission. Based on feasibility and viability determined by student numbers, the bus facility will be announced before the start of the academic session. For students of Grades I to VI, an adult is expected to wait at the drop-off point to accompany the child home.
Current Bus Routes – HRBR Layout
- A student using the school bus is expected to be at the bus stop at least 5 minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus.
- The bus will stop at the allocated pick up point only.
- Door to door pick up will not be entertained.
- Students are allowed to use only their allotted bus and bus stop. No change will be allowed without prior permission from the school authorities in writing.
- Pre-Primary and Primary children will be handed over only to the parent/guardian. In their absence at the point, the child will be brought back to school and parents are to pick them up from school directly.
- Buses will not wait for latecomers.
- Students must not move around the bus while the bus is in motion. Any indiscipline reported in the bus will be dealt with seriously.