Our Mont Juniors and K1 children were all set in red and white for a heartwarming assembly. We started the day with a short prayer. Calendar facts and weather reports were shared by Tasya. Fatima provoked everyone with a beautiful thought for the day “ Kindness is free, pass it on”. While Rohan entertained with his mesmerising voice, he sang a beautiful number on ‘Kindness’.
The tiny tots shared how they can be kind to family members & friends.
What is kindness to them?
- Kindness is when we help our mother to put away the groceries.
- It is to be quiet while someone is sleeping.
- It is to make friends and be nice to them.
- It is to share the umbrella while it rains.
- It is to help someone who had a fall.
Yes, Kindness is the small thing that you do with a lot of care and love.
The importance of using magic words ‘thank you, ‘Please’ & ‘Sorry’ often was shared by Kanishka.
Children shared how they are grateful for all that they have:-
1. “I am thankful for my hands because they help me give special gifts”
2. “I am thankful for school as I love to learn new things.”
3. “I am thankful for the book nook library as they are filled with endless adventures.”
4. “I am thankful for healthy food because it makes me strong.”
5. “I am thankful for the hugs because they make me feel good.”
It was a delight to see the children standing with the candlelit for the song ‘Heal the world’. The innocence of the children and their efforts would heal the world we live in and hope to make it a better place for future generations.
Whenever we are kind, We spread it to people around us. They spread it to more people and it multiplies. Let us be kind more often and thankful for all the good things.
Here are a few self-affirmations, Please read them aloud.
- I am kind.
- All my words have power.
- I care about others.
- I can make a difference.
Let’s remember to be kind to others & ourselves too.
– Mrs. Monisha, Class Teacher – PPM