Motto: Beyond the pages – Into a new world
- To enhance the students’ linguistic and writing skills
- To analyse the fine nuances of various facets of literature.
- To revise and restore the art of reading with passion
- To give wings to our imagination
The Literary club is committed to tap effective communication talent among students; club is poised to enable the talents with cutting edge. To develop and hone the literary skills of the students, the club inspires students to develop a taste for literature and also works in the direction of expanding their horizon of spoken and written language. Its intricate agenda includes a variety of activities aimed at building up the confidence and grooming the talents of students in facing various interpersonal challenges and competitions.
- Treasure Hunt
- Prologue / Epilogue writing
- The Buck stops here (Debate)
- Paparazzi (Reporting)
- Titanic Ship Wreck- Rewind to 15th April 1912. Titanic is sinking. Life Boats are limited and the time is short. Make your point, be persuasive and you might make it alive.
- Gender Bender- Write the turns of events if the gender of the protagonist is switched.
- Idioms and Praises
- Mediev ‘o’ Mania- Convert a paragraph to medieval style of writing.
- Poets Galore- Recitation and analysis of poems written by a favourite poet/poetess